Laila Fitri

M. Tasar Karimuddin

Laila..
It’s does’nt mean the darkness or night
You’re lighter for my life and my future
Smile and laugh the most I miss
Come to me although in my dream

Fitri..
I agree and hope you’re close to it
Made your self pure and fragrance
Those come to take you away
Accepted one then failed, while you are coming back

Laila fitri..
I’m not the best man in this world for you,
But I’ll try to be
I won’t to be false in everything
Just wanna be as what I I’m

Being mine and I’m yours
Nothing to scare
Hold my hand
lets fight till the end

Sanjay Place, Agra
Tuesday,June 30, 2009
00:01



No comments:

Post a Comment

Warna - Warni Kehidupan Setelah Menikah

Berkat kudrah dan iradah Allah, aku menjadi orang yang tidak membebani orang lain karna kerja yang ku miliki setidaknya bisa membantu ke...