MY N70 LCD


Today I went to Nokia store for repairing my N70 blank screen appear caused of fallen on the floor three days ago. i did many way to do correct it by my self hope it was detected by virus while could be removed by secret code, but a success was not on my side this month, so finally solution is Nokia store to made it better.


in the shop to as information about my mobile ill, they said it was LCD problem, thus a problem is a really screen and not a virus data, btw, no more thought,I am on decision to make a deal for emergency case. Do you know how much price for new one LCD? It cost 1600 rupees or 33 in U$ dollar, whatever I got surprise and accepted cause of emergency case with bad day for no money to get new mobile.

Deal for my original new LCD price offer by Nokia store, and hope for all Nokia user to care of your mobile from theft and beware of fallen on the floor cause it would broken and took nice price so. I hope This Announcement or story of my mobile become an experience to be really care for mobile or other electronics thing we had.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Warna - Warni Kehidupan Setelah Menikah

Berkat kudrah dan iradah Allah, aku menjadi orang yang tidak membebani orang lain karna kerja yang ku miliki setidaknya bisa membantu ke...