BACK TO CAMPUS

Today I started activity back on campus after vacuum to quarantine attitude to avoid people who have made me hate it, this is better than I do the silly if met her. My office is located in one of the village is very quiet and peaceful, the scenery and the weather was very supportive comfort works well. However, in any work environment certainly has obstacles or barriers and challenges that must go through.

In 2010 October is the beginning of my working career, in this new work environment I get a lot of experience and a very professional and able to work well together. After getting an employment contract one of the places I hired senior over and hugged me, he said: congratulations to join in the work world-paced and challenging conflict.



At that moment I was struck by his words and spontaneously asked, why you talk to me like that???? He said:  I'm not going to speak at length friend, but I'm sure you can analyze and learn everything here. Later, if you already know the dilemma that occurs here please contact me, he joked laughing.

Does not feel nearly five years of my work, everything has been revealed and it appears that the working world is full of colorful sycophant, race-sheep, hanky-panky and oppress the innocent and naive subordinates in work. Now I am aware of what has been delivered by a close friend, where conflicts exist in the organization has flourished and hard to be killed, this is a disease that has entered the stage of crisis. Where is the solution to get rid of it by throwing that transmit the disease will strike paralyzed condition of the body or agency.

Two weeks contemplating sobriety in the workplace, with consideration of a very silly (from big salaries moved to place a new job with a low salary) I decided to move and this will happen if the leadership of my place of work permit.The decision came out of a job with a high income to achieve sobriety, is a very valuable thing, because the serenity and tranquility of the work is the key to success. Hopefully the boss allowed me to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warna - Warni Kehidupan Setelah Menikah

Berkat kudrah dan iradah Allah, aku menjadi orang yang tidak membebani orang lain karna kerja yang ku miliki setidaknya bisa membantu ke...