My Happy Life

Happy is the hope of all human life, happiness has always been the dream of man to accompany him to the end. However, happiness never come away without accompanied effort and a strong will to achieve it.As a normal human being no one wants to live suffering or misery, all desire to live a beautiful, quiet, peaceful and full of excitement. Pleasure or happiness is very different if we ask each individual perception, some have argued that happiness was assessed from the side of the property, throne and women. Different viewpoints also say that pleasure is sobriety and mind.


Pleasure in my opinion is our effort to achieve something worthwhile to meet the spiritual and physical lust with no abandon the teachings of our religion. Initial excitement I ever had was studying in the country of India, studying at one of the university there has never been a dream or a target in my life, but God willing the other and it comes without planning luck. 

2014 was the beginning of my history in the land of a thousand cobra, a variety of challenges and obstacles got in the way to achieve happiness that awaits much there. Bout what I do in india is very severe and cruel, only six months to enjoy life with a shake of the head, enveloped us the sad news that the tsunami struck Aceh province. depressed, anxious, sad lament the fate of the family who was hit by a major disaster does not diminish the spirit of struggle, it Tsunami disaster burning our passion to continue to learn in order to later be able to build a dignified Aceh.

Now I am back in front of the laptop pioneered writing talent, whom I had left off. Old habits recur with circumstances that are very much different, where in india I do it solely to entertain themselves of empty time, whereas it is now a moral responsibility as teachers have to get used to write, hoping to publish a books in a lifetime.

Pleasures of my life after a storm so violent in the country Gandhi Ji, produced results that were I enjoy today. Being a teacher is the pleasure of my life that can not be replaced by anything.

This is a short story of my life's pleasures and to be continued,,,,,

what about the story of your life pleasures?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Warna - Warni Kehidupan Setelah Menikah

Berkat kudrah dan iradah Allah, aku menjadi orang yang tidak membebani orang lain karna kerja yang ku miliki setidaknya bisa membantu ke...