Back To The Basic

unstoppable longing to parents made me sad and sinful. At that time I was thinking to go home to see two people who I love and pride. Without swapped - stale I express my heart pressure to go home, she agreed to go home with me because the test was over. To the next day we returned from Medan City to Lhokseumawe, when we got there I drove Laila to her house and I hurried to going home to meet people who are very instrumental in my life.

Assalamu'alaikum wr wb, I say hello, wa'alaikumsalam wr wb, the answer came from inside the house, all the people in the house were stunned, as they did not believe with my arrival deliberately not informed. Spontaneously I hug mom and dad and the whole family who were gathered that day. There is a sense of satisfaction and pleasure that I can not describe with words when I hug them, happiness can not be measured by any exchanged and quinine that I get back after five years left the family in order to reach the future in India.

From today i got back my new life that staying together with all my family, but its not the end of my life story even the beginner live just started. We talk many story at that time about india and my country not every second of time empty topics was govern us, communication of that night activily run with a happiness.

The day after I should struggle to meet every friends of mine does’nt matter they got a job or jobless, a new relation I losted after five years should be formed as usuallay. At the same times knit relation with friends of mine me too looking for the right job to do. I remember since my arrival at village at least nearly six monts i got job but not for good enough sallary. Surrender not a type of me, I just do and did whatever that job confortable for my self, untill one day I meet my teacher and he’s the one who told me to be a lecture at Almuslim university. Today, I’m being a lecture and being one of successfull people at my village...TO BE CONTINUED>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warna - Warni Kehidupan Setelah Menikah

Berkat kudrah dan iradah Allah, aku menjadi orang yang tidak membebani orang lain karna kerja yang ku miliki setidaknya bisa membantu ke...